Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Career Goal Choice

For my game design career, I would want to be either an artist or a designer. These two options would be best for me because I like to create ideas and develop them. Above anything else, I enjoy creating visuals versus something "behind the scenes" such as an engineer or programmer. I want my work to be actually seen. Since I also have six years of experience in graphic design, I am familiar with creating unique visuals.

For my portfolio, I would like to create some original character designs or level designs. These two are major factors in defining what type of game you're going to be playing. Over the course of my career I want to build the skills required to create a level or character and make them come to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment